Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Introducing The Leaves of Time

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to start my newest blogging adventure!  I really love researching genealogy and the history that goes along with it.  My old blog was overrun with my genealogy adventures.  I felt it was time to dedicate a blog solely to genealogy.  This way I can organize it quite a bit better, making it easier for all of you to follow.  I also feel I can share more about the resource I have found this way too.  I can't wait to get started!

I have been studying mine and my husband's genealogy for quite some time now and realized that we have so much family that has come from and went to so many places.  I really feel I will be able to connect to many of you in this way.  Each time I study a new person or a new place, I find a new resource that I want to share.  Since many in my family don't share this passion, I figured I would share it with those who do, all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment