Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Memorials for Other Relatives

Any good genealogist knows that researching other family members often gives key details of the lives of their direct ancestors.  While doing research on these other relatives, I found quite a few obituaries.  Now, I'm not going to do a memorial page for every single one of mine and my husbands relatives that have passed.  However, I did feel like I should share the information I found for future generations, or cousins who may want it.  So I thought this would be a good place to share their obituaries and Find a Grave Indexes.  Even thought they are not direct ancestors, I thought they deserved remembrance.

CHANDLER, Allison Michelle 24 May 1989 - 07 Oct 1989 niece of my husband.  Find a Grave Index.
Clipped from The Kokomo Tribune, 8 October 1989, Page 12 via Newspapers.com
CHANDLER, Christian Lee 09 Jan 2008 - 04 Mar 2008 grand nephew of my husband.  Find a Grave Index.
I couldn't find his obit in Newspapers.com so this is a screen clipping from Find a Grave Index.


CHANDLER, James Allen "Jim" 11 Feb 1960 - 12 Sep 2004 brother-in-law.  No obit no find a grave index.  Mom is looking for his memorial pamphlet.

CHANDLER, Jessica Ann 19 Apr 1974 - 19 Apr 1974 (still born) niece of my husband.  Find a Grave Index.
Clipped from The Kokomo Tribune, 21 April 1974, Page 3 via Newspapers.com
CHANDLER, Thomas Clinton III 27 Jun 1975 - 27 Jun 1975 nephew of my husband.  Find a Grave Index
Clipped from The Kokomo Tribune, 30 June 1975, Page 5 via Newspapers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment